Dublin Fire Brigade have confirmed that a number of people have been treated for smoke inhalation at an apartment building on South Greater George’s Street in Dublin after an electric scooter caught on fire.
The scooter was charging when the fire started.
Gardai have closed surrounding roads but the fire is under control.
Seven fire units and three ambulances attended the scene.
For the latest news and breaking news visit irishmirror.ie/news.
Get all the big headlines, pictures, analysis, opinion and video on the stories that matter to you.
Follow us on Twitter @IrishMirror – the official Irish Mirror Twitter account – real news in real time.
We’re also on Facebook/irishmirror – your must-see news, features, videos and pictures throughout the day from the Irish Daily Mirror, Irish